Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 136 - One Wheel (Failed)

Twitter | Facebook | Blogger | Flickr

ISO 800 f/8 1/200s 1 SB-800 camera left 5 feet @ 50mm 1/16th power triggered with pocket wizard Plus IIs

Day 136 - One Wheel (Failed)

This was supposed to be a 2 light setup, but I had a bag full of dead batteries. From this shot I also discovered I stick my tongue out when I do wheelies, how embarrassing. This would have been easier if it had not been a self portrait, you can see the pocket wizard in my right hand. I am not really sure why I chose this shot for tonight and I don't know what kind of image I was expecting. Honestly, I think this photo is kind of weird now when I look at it; but you may disagree with me. Anyways, my Ultra-Wide should be here tomorrow to change things up a bit.

setup here
DSC_0149.jpg

until tomorrow,
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment