Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 126 - Anticipation

Twitter | Facebook | Blogger | Flickr

View On Black
Day 126 - Anticipation

ISO 100 f/32 1/200s 1 snooted SB-26 @ 85mm 1/4th & -2/3 power high camera left triggered with Pocket Wizard Plus IIs.

This is a photo of the center of one of my sunflowers planted earlier this year. I have been anticipating the arrival of this years sunflowers since last years flower slumped their heads after only a few days due to the unusually hot Alabama summer.

I have also been anticipating many other things; such as the sell of my photographic equipment and purchase of next lens. As much as I would love a macro lens the toss up is now between a Tokina 11-16mm ultra-wide angle lens and a Nikon 10.5mm fisheye. We will see what the next week brings.

until tomorrow,
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment