Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 129 - Defeat

Twitter | Facebook | Blogger | Flickr

Better viewed on Black
Day 129 - Defeat

ISO 200 f/11 1/200s 1 SB-26 2 ft behind subjet on the ground @ 24mm 1/16th power triggered with Pocket Wizard Plus IIs.

I spent an hour trying to make a different shot work that never would work the way I planned. I recently purchased a cable that would allow me to trigger both my camera and my flash using my Pocket Wizard triggers. I never could get the flash and the camera to sync up properly. Maybe I misread the instruction manual and I am doing something wrong.

I really didn't want to go back and shoot the onions again, but the only other flowering plants in my yard that I hat not shot yet were closed for the night. I do enjoy the starburst that I got in the middle and back lighting gives it a different look than the close up macro shot I took at 300mm. I did sell my 28 mm lens today and only need to sell my manual focus 50mm f/1.2 lens and then I will buy either the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 or Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8 fisheye.

until tomorrow,
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment