Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 131 - A Brave New World

Twitter | Facebook | Blogger | Flickr

Day 131 - A Brave New World

Today I got an Eye-Fi card and was playing around with its ability to upload photos directly to my phone. I was suspicious and assumed that the process would be tedious and clunky. I can't say how much fun I had with this new toy. I impressed everyone at dinner and impressed myself as I was able to take good photos with my Nikon D90 and upload them and tag my friends on Facebook with almost the same speed as if I had taken crappy photos with my phone. I am excited about the flexibility of this new tool (because it is not really a toy), and what it means for my photography to share my photos almost instantaneously with the world without using my phone as a camera.

There is no limit to what is possible!

until tomorrow,
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment