Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 127 - Leela

Day 127 - Leela

Twitter | Facebook | Blogger | Flickr

ISO 100 f/2 1/200s with a 2 stop ND Filter. 1 SB-26 @85mm 1/2 power with shot through umbrella camera right 4 feet from subject.

Leela and I went out to scout out photo spots for potential customers in downtown Huntsville. Surprisingly, we got a lot of shots in 30mins at 4 different locations. I have processed most of the photos, but I am waiting for final approval before making them public. We also had our daughter with us, who was very patient and hung out in the baby carrier with me while I took shots of her beautiful mother. I didn't want to shoot in the middle of the day, but the morning was rained out and the afternoon was not in the schedule. It was good to know that I could shoot in the middle of the day and control the ambient with ND Filters.

until tomorrow,

enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment