Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 179 - The Bike Rig

Twitter | Facebook | Blogger | Flickr

ISO 200 f/16 1/1000s 1 SB-26 subject right mounted on the handle bars @ 18mm 1/4th power, and camera mounted on the bicycle down tube. All synced with Pocket Wizard Plus IIs.

The Bike Rig

Late post this. I stayed out later last night than I expected. I was not quite sure about the results of this shot at first, but now I really like it. I know it's really weird because of the extremely wide angle, but bicycles are a huge part of who I am; and my 366 project would not be complete without them.

setup shot
Bike Rig Setup Shot

results from 1st attempt using spring clamps that couldn't support the additional weight of the radio trigger
bicycle camera rig (working progress)

Until later tonight,
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment