Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 169 - Vans

Twitter | Facebook | Blogger | Flickr

ISO 200 f/22 1/200s 1 SB-800 @ 17mm 1/4th power with mini-soft box camera left 6 inches with white foam core camera right for fill triggered with pocket wizard plus IIs.

View On Black
Vans

Recently replaced my old worn out shoes and thought I should take a picture of my new shoes before they got too dirty. It is almost midnight now, so I will present you with my setup shots and call it a night.

Here is a shot form the front @ 1/200s (sync speed)
Vans Setup

from the back
Vans Setup

In both shoot the light where on in my garage, but they don't contribute to my final exposure.

Here is the front again @ 0.8s exposure
Vans Setup

and from the back @ 2s exposure
Vans Setup

It is amazing to me how much control you have over ambient light with adjustments to shutter speed.

until tomorrow,
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment