Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 155 - Ultra-wide Macro

Twitter | Facebook | Blogger | Flickr

ISO 400 f/13 100s 1 SB-800 @ 105mm 1/8th power 3 feet camera right.

I recommend viewing on black
Day 155 - Even Closer

Late to post this one tonight and originally went out with intention of a quick shot with a my kit lens @ 105mm and a handheld flash somewhere in the neighborhood when I saw this half opened sunflower and decided to switch to my ultra wide lens and see how close I could get to the flower and maintain a sharp image.

For this photo I was so close that the lens hood was touching the pedals of the flower and I had to remove it to get this shot.

I really enjoy the distortion created by this lens at this distance and I hope to post more photos with this lens in the near future.

until tomorrow,
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment