Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 163 - Gone to Seed

Twitter | Facebook | Blogger | Flickr

ISO 100 f/32 1/160s 1 SB-800 Camera Left 2 inches from subject @ 105mm set TTL triggered with Nikon CLS.

View On Black
Day 163 - Gone to Seed

One day of rain and the grasses in my flower beds are out of control again. I can't understand how I have so much trouble competing with grass when other people spend hundreds of dollars a year to maintain golf course green lawns. All I really want is a grass free yard with nice flowers and vegetables.

Nikon CLS performed better tonight than I expected. Sometimes I am impressed with how well it works, but always frustrated when it does not. It is a good thing I shoot full manual flash everyday for those days it doesn't work

until tomorrow,
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment