Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 174 - Kodachrome 64

Twitter | Facebook | Blogger | Flickr

Insert Paul Simon Lyrics here

ISO 100 f/22 1/200s. 1 SB-800 @ 105 mm 1/128th power for rim triggered with Pocket wizard plus II, and 1 SB-26 @ 18mm 1/8th power with mini soft box camera left for key.

I prefer it on black
Kodachrome 64

Setup here
Setup

and from the top
setup top

This photo is a possible entry for the North Alabama Photographers Guild monthly photo contest. The theme is "OLD". I Don't know if Kodachrome would be considered old, but since you can no longer process K-14 film; I think it's old enough. Not exactly sure what to do about this film, I have herd you can cross process it with C-41 and skip the bleach step, but I have not found a lab yet willing to do so.

I shot this image on a my mirror table but chose to mask out the reflections because the reflected letters looked funky. I really enjoy shooting on a reflective surface and I think I am going to purchase a black sheet of acrylic specifically for this purpose.

until tomorrow,
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment