Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day - 157 Eviction

Twitter | Facebook | Blogger | Flickr

View On Black
Day - 157 Eviction

ISO 800 f/11 1/200s 1 SB-26 with reflective umbrella @ 35mm 1/2th power camera right and above and 1 SB-26 with shoot throught @ 35mm 1/8th

more shots from tonights shot taken with the ultrawide coming soon!

Sorry for not getting the write up posted at the time of the photo! I was running down to the last minute on this one and did not have much free time last night! I really had fun setting this shot up, but it was a creepy place to shoot and I thought someone might see me and call the police. I kept my flash light in my pocket not to loose it and setup most of the shot in complete darkness to not attract any attention before the flashes started firing off. I don't know what the story is with this abandoned house, but it has been this way for at least 5 years that I know of. I recently found another abandoned house which I hope to setup a shot in-front-of in the near future.

setup here
Eviction Setup

until tonights post,
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment