Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 73 - Night Out with Ginger

Lighting Info:
ISO 320 f/1.4 1/100s 1 SB-26 @ 35mm 1/32nd power with a white shoot through umbrella camera left 5 feet from Ginger triggered with pocket wizard plus IIs.
Day 73 - Night Out with Ginger

View On Black

I planned this shot yesterday and wanted to take it this morning before sunrise, but I didn't get the opportunity to shoot any photos before going to work. This photo was taken with my beloved Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.4 G lens. The only lens I like better is my manual focus 50mm f/1.2 Ai-S, but this lens was better suited for this shot with its amazingly fast, quiet ,and accurate autofocus. It is no surprise that all my other lenses sat in the bag for months when I first got this amazing lens. I believe I may use this photo as one of two entries for a March dog photo contest and I would love some feedback from anyone reading this post. While I love this lens for shooting indoors in low light conditions, this lens was truly meant to be taken out on the town at night.

until tomorrow,
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment