Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 206 - Wind and Water


Twitter | Facebook | Blogger | Flickr
If you like my photos, be sure to share them on facebook and twitter

ISO 100 f/9 1/200s 1 SB-26 @ 50mm 1/16th power from underneath the hand triggered with pocket wizard plus IIs.  Setup shot wouldn't help you on this one.

View On Black
Day 206 - Wind and Water


This was a really simple setup.  For this shot I used a small tripod to frame my shot on a table, with my camera on the other tripod.  I then locked my focus in removed the small tripod set my flash camera left on the table pointing up at the hand, and then set my camera to self timer and I began pouring the water into my had from a water pitcher.

This shot is probably the 3rd of about 6 shots I took.  I was very happy with my result and had fun seeing this shot come together as I had planned in my head earlier that day.


until tomorrow,
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment