Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 183 - Sunset

Twitter | Facebook | Blogger | Flickr

ISO 200 f/2.8 1/500s Basic Clamshell lighting 1 SB-26 above @ 50mm 1/10th power through white umbrella and 1 SB-26 below through a white umbrella @ 50mm 1/20/th power triggered with pocket wizard plus IIs.

Day 183 - Sunset

I thought I was going to get kicked out of the 2nd place in a week, but the security guard was nice enough to let me stay long enough to get this shot. I used to 2 tough green gels on the flashes and then shifted the whitebalance in post to get this magenta biased sunset. I am not the best looking person in front of the camera and often pose very awkwardly, but hopefully I will get some willing participants to stand in front of the camera soon.

until tomorrow,
enjoy


setup shot
Day 183 - Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment