Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 184 - Voodoo Lounge

Twitter | Facebook | Blogger | Flickr

view the set here

ISO 200 f/2.8 1/15s 1 SB-26 @ 1/4 power shoot through umbrella camera right.

Day 183 - Voodoo Lounge

I am sorry I forgot to include a setup shot with this set, but my umbrella was sitting on top of the bar elbow to elbow between 2 customers so I had to work quickly.

This is actually part of a sub-project called "People at Work"

Today is officially the half way point of this 366 project. From the 365 projects I have followed in the past this is the point when people start quitting or complaining how hard it is to get out everyday and take a photo. For me, it has gotten easier each day to go out and shoot to see if I can take a better photo today than yesterday.

This picture was taken at local bar called Voodoo Lounge in Downtown Huntsville. Nick left, is a newly acquired friend who is extremely supportive of my photos and tells everyone at the bar about my work. If you are in Downtown Huntsville; stop by and visit Nick and Lindsey, camera right, to cool off and grab a beer or cocktail. The Voodoo Lounge is basement level shotgun bar on the square of Downtown Huntsville with inexpensive beer and a lively scene.

until tomorrow,
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment