Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 194 - Seamless (cheap)


Twitter | Facebook | Blogger | Flickr

If you like my photos, be sure to share them on facebook and twitter.

Day 194 - Seamless (cheap)

ISO 100 f/13 1/200s. 1 SB-800 @ 50mm  1/8th power on axis above subject though white umbrella. 1  SB-26 @ 20mm 1/2 power inside of Pocket Softbox. 1 SB-26 @ 20mm 1/4th power fired at white foam board directly behind subject.

This was probably the cheapest most improvised way I could do a seamless shot on white.  I tried to make a C-stand using 2 stands and a Bogan Super Clamp, but I couldn't make it work.  To improvised I  used the Bogan Super Clamp to attach and umbrella bracket above my head in my garage. I will definitely get a sheet of white seamless and attached to the ceiling of my garage in the near future and post results here.


setup shot
Seamless-2

until tomorrow,
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment