Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 97 - Full Moon

View On White
Day 97 - Full Moon

ISO 100 f/11 1/200s. 1 SB-26 @50mm 1/1 power (very low batteries this was the last shot I got out of the flash) shoot through umbrella camera right 3 feet from me triggered with pocket wizard plus IIs.

Ambient for the moon.
300mm ISO 100 f/11 1/50s.

I had the idea for this shot at the last minute. Last month I wanted to get full moon photo, but I had an evening of thunderstorms. The sky was unusally clear tonight and I could not pass up the oppurtunity for this shot. My initilal approach was to shoot this with a wide angle lens and have the moon realistically represented as tiny moon going into my mouth, unfortunatly at 18mm you could not distinguish the moon from a street light. A little photoshop magic and this is what you get. I then finally processed the photo in instagram.

Until tomorrow,
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment