Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 101 - Off Camera Flash is Back

Day 101 - Off Camera Flash is Back

ISO 100 (with 4 Stops of ND filters equivelant to ISO 6) f/22 1/200s. Flash Hand held camera left 6 inches from subject.

Found this little flower on the side of the highway wehre we parked are car. I mounted the camera on a tripod, handheld the flash and triggered the camera with a remote release. The Outer Banks of North Carolina are very different from the abundance of flowers I am used to in North Alabama. I reallly enjoy the beach, but I miss my flowers. The beach has proven to be a challenging place to shoot. I have had to compete with complete sun everyday since I got here. I have kept at least 2 Stops of ND filters on my lenses and keeping sand out of your camera bag is impossible. We will see what tomorrow brings.

until tomorrow,
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment