Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 118 - Peony

View On Black

Day 118 - Peony

ISO 200 f/22 1/200s 1 SB-800 @ 105mm 1/64th power handheld camera left triggered by on camera pop-up at 1/128th power.

follow me on instagram @cre8ive_light

Tonight I was supposed to photograph a local skateboarder, but the weather had other plans. After calling it a night I went to photograph these peonies in my neighbors yard after the storm broke. I can only imagine what someone would think if they saw me wondering around in their front yard with a camera and flash in the other hand stooped over their flower beds. I have yet to have to have a problem photographing other peoples flowers at 10:30 pm and it is worth it to get my photos. I am looking forward to tomorrows shoot and I am also planning a morning trip to the botanical gardens.

until tomorrow,
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment