Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 117 - The Futbol Player

View Large On Black
Day 117 - The Futbol Player
 Instagram users follow me @cre8ive_light

 ISO 1000 f/4.5 1/160s 1 SB-26 @ 50mm full power with a full CTO gel camera right. Triggered with Pocket wizard plus IIs

 Stopped by the soccer fields to take a few shots of my friend JR. The sky was completely grey, and I decided to change my shot last minute and use the CTO gel and set my white balance to 2900K to add a little color. I originally had planed a two light shot with with a rim light at the back of the head and soft light from the front. When arriving at this huge soccer complex, I decided to go with a wide angle shot. I tried several action shots, but this one came out the best.

 until tomorrow,
 enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment