Tuesday, April 3, 2012

DAY 94 - ONE FUCKING SPEED

View On Black
ONE FUCKING SPEED

ISO 160 f/2.8 1/30s @ 28mm. 1 SB-26 @35mm 1/4th power above camera shot through umbrella triggered with pocket wizard plus IIs.

The only hobby I love more than photography is cycling. Before photography, I spent most of my disposable income on bicycles and gear. This is a picture of a Gary Fisher Rig that I bought from a friend several years ago. I have been wanting to photograph this bike for sometime, and it was good practice for a shoot with my friends new mountain bike sometime in the near future. It took me a while to settle on shooting location, but I finally decided to hang the bike on the fence of a construction site.

I also shot this using my 50mm, but it didn't give me the look I was going for. I had brought the 28mm f/2.8 lens for this shot because of its close focusing distance of about 9 inches.

setup
One fucking speed

I decided to use a square crop for this photo; because I have a roll of 120 I am hoping to finish this week, and I have been uploading my project photos to instagram.

any fellow instagram users be sure to add me (tylerbrown82).

until tomorrow,
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment