Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 111 - Peaches

Day 111 - Peaches


ISO 800 1 SB-800 @ 24mm set to TTL (yeah I was that lazy today) triggered using nikon cls

Tonight was a great night.  I had dinner with friends who cooked home made pizza using a  pizza oven they built in the back yard.  I had planned on shooting the oven, but we got so caught up eating pizza and drinking wine there was no time to take a photo before heading home.

My Peach tree is now putting out fruit; this is very exciting, even if the tree is only waste high and the peaches are the size of plums.  The goal of my yard has been to kill off all the grass and have a yard filled with flowers, plants, and veggies.  My philosophy, if I can't eat it or take a photo of it, I don't want it my yard.

until tomorrow,
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment