Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 218 - Big Light


Twitter | Facebook | Blogger | Flickr

View On Black

Day 218 - Big Light

ISO 100 f/4 1/200s 1 SB-26 @ 24mm 1/4th power inside of an 50" Westcott Apollo Soft Box Camera left just outside of the frame.

I got a new light modifier in the mail today, and I think I am going to love this thing.  "IT'S HUGE", but it sets up in seconds and feels very sturdy and tough.

I started this shot very close to the wall, but the shot was to high key for my taste.  I move every thing about 8ft from the wall and really got the contrast between the subject and background that I was wanting.  I also replace my 2 43" umbrellas that where worn out and dirty after daily use and abuse.  I am looking forward to new possibilities with this large softbox.

until tomorrow,
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment