Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 213 - Mid Air Collision


Twitter | Facebook | Blogger | Flickr

ISO 200 f/13 1s. 1 SB-26 @ 24mm 1/64th power camera left triggered with DIY sound trigger.

View On Black
Day 213 - Mid Air Collision


I am not sure, but I considered this shot a failure.  The initial ideal was to photograph to plates colliding in mid air.

This is the first attempt.
Mid Air Collision

The plate hit the bottom corner of the hanging plate instead of the center as I had intended.  I over estimated my ability to smash two plates together in complete darkness.  On the 2nd attempt with a bowl, I missed completely and sent the bowl smashing into a box fan.  I finally made a connection on the 3rd attempt but I had the 2nd flash resulting in a double exposure.  I really need to wire up a 555 timer to prevent the double exposures.

until tomorrow,
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment